To see the original post on Eggplant or Aubergine, click here.
This vinaigrette will add a zesty Greek flavor to salad or all kinds of grilled foods, especially lamb, chicken or fish.
Servings 1 cup
- 2/3 C olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 C fresh lemon juice
- 2 T red wine vinegar optional—or additional lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic smashed, then minced
- 1 T dried oregano leaves or ¼ cup fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 C parsley chopped
- Mix ingredients well in bowl; let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving. Top lamb, chicken, fish or salad with vinaigrette; garnish with parsley.
Note: Vinaigrette will keep for a week refrigerated in a closed container. Shake or stir vigorously before serving.